The Life You Change May be Your Own.
Orange County is growing in size and diversity of population. More than ever, we need people not only with specific skills and education, but people who truly care about the well-being of others.
One of the most effective ways to assist Goodwill of Orange County is to become part of our family of dedicated employees.
- We are one of the largest employers in the county
- With multiple employment sites, Goodwill is a compensation leader in the nonprofit sector
- Our compensation plans are competitive with other industries
- We recognize and reward talent and dedication to our mission
- We are an equal-opportunity employer
Goodwill truly changes lives by proving that people are more powerful than the barriers they face. It’s a great feeling to go to work each day knowing that you’re making a difference.
How to Apply
Please apply using one of the following methods:
Upcoming Job Fairs
Tuesday, April 11, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Golden West College - Central Quad
15744 Goldenwest St
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Wednesday, April 12, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Saddleback College - SSC Quad
28000 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
Tuesday, April 18, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Irvine Valley College - Student Services Quad
5500 Irvine Center Dr
Irvine, CA 92618
Friday, April 21, 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
Access CA Services
631 S Brookhurst St #107
Anaheim, CA 92804