Rising to the Challenge
The Goodwill Fitness Center is Orange County’s only fitness center designed specifically for people living with physical disabilities or chronic illness.
It’s a place where you can develop a healthier quality of life — and a stronger bond with your community. In this state-of-the-art, 12,000-square-foot facility, we offer you:
- Access to a complete line of inclusive fitness equipment
- Exercise classes designed for people with various mobility challenges and disabilities
- Classes on nutrition and wellness strategies
- One-on-one personal training that focuses on increasing personal strength, flexibility, balance and independence
- Qualified, experienced personal trainers who will create a personalized stay-fit program
- Changing rooms with fully accessible showers and fixed height transfer tables
- All at an affordable rate that’s a fraction of the fees at most fitness centers
Every month we offer a complimentary tour of the Goodwill Fitness Center called Rise to the Challenge.
This is the place where I can build positive mental health by keeping physically, mentally and socially active.
We believe that every person, regardless of physical disability or health status, can benefit from a comprehensive exercise program.
We invite you to visit our facility, and experience the many physical and mental benefits of working out in our caring, energizing environment.
Call us: 1.888.623.4823 or 714.361.6180 or via email
The Goodwill Fitness Center
1601 East St. Andrew Place
Santa Ana, CA 92705