Veteran Employment and Veteran Career Counseling
Goodwill’s Tierney Center for Veteran Services offers employment and career counseling support to help veterans and their families find jobs and move toward economic independence and self-sufficiency.
These are core services our dedicated team provides on-site. Our experienced Employment Counselors and Job Developers are available to provide personalized support for you.
We can help you with:
- Job search, advocacy and placement assistance
- Vocational counseling and skills assessments
- Mid-career counseling for under-employed veterans wanting to advance
- Free Goodwill training classes with skill certificates
- Leadership and supervisor training
- Support for entrepreneurial veterans who want to start a business
- Résumé preparation and job readiness training
- Occupational skills training / courses offered though affiliated and referral organizations
- Employment networking activities using the local Veterans Business Network
- Mentorship with successful local veterans
- Promotion of military acquired skills for civilian career advancement
If you are a veteran or family member, call us for assistance today 855-99-VETERAN (1-855-99-8383726) or email
Back to Top.