Women Veterans Services
Goodwill’s Tierney Center for Veteran Services supports women veterans from all branches. We understand that women veterans often struggle to access resources. Our dedicated team, including a number of women veterans with similar experiences, understands this struggle and will work with you one-on-one to make sure you feel welcomed, comfortable and understood.
We advocate for system change to better address women veteran needs and we support new initiatives that will provide you with better services.
Our services designed specifically for servicewomen include peer support groups, professional mentoring, and career skill training and certifications for career advancement.
Our Women Veterans Services also offers:
- Women veteran peer navigators with similar experiences who work with you one-on-one
- Family services for women with children
- Women Veteran Health and Fitness Programs, available through Goodwill’s Fitness Center
- Transitional and permanent supportive housing options
- Employment and training designed for women veterans
- Wardrobe support for the working woman
- Sexual trauma counseling
- Healthcare advocacy and support
- Social services for single parents
- Business networking and mentorships
- Legal representation and counseling to assist with benefits and discharge upgrades
The Tierney Center is also a sponsor of the Veteran Business Network, which offers women veterans with civilian business careers in Orange County an opportunity for networking, mentorships and business alliances. This organization has numerous women executives, all of whom are veterans, who support each other and help recently discharged veterans connect to other successful veterans.
If you are a veteran or family member, call us for assistance today 855-99-VETERAN (1-855-99-8383726) or email
Back to Top.